- Published: New York : Bloomsbury, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 374 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Women missionaries -- Fiction.
- Women -- Fiction. -- Social conditions -- 20th century
- Kashi (China) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- Social life and customs -- 20th century
- Historical fiction.
- Adventure fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
A lady cyclist's guide to Kashgar
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult
In 1923, devout Eva English and her not-so-religious sister Lizzie embark on a journey to be missionaries in the ancient Silk Road city of Kashgar.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.