- Published: London : Titan Books, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 752 p. : map ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Fiction. -- Officers
- Titanic (Steamship) -- Fiction.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Alternative histories (Fiction)
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The company of the dead
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Science Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
A mysterious man appears aboard the "Titanic" on its doomed voyage to save the ship. In April 2012, Joseph Kennedy--nephew of John F. Kennedy--lives in an America occupied in the East by Greater Germany and on the West Coast by Imperial Japan. He is one of six people who can restore history to its rightful order -- even though it would mean his death, and the deaths of everyone he loves.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.