- Published: [Orland Park, IL] : MPI Home Video, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 144 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Atalla, Ash.
- Schlesinger, Derrin.
- Linehan, Graham.
- O'Dowd, Chris, 1980-
- Ayoade, Richard.
- Parkinson, Katherine.
- Talkback Thames (Firm)
- MPI Home Video (Firm)
- Information technology -- Drama. -- England
- Helplines -- Drama. -- England
- Middle managers -- Drama. -- England
- Clerks -- Drama. -- England
- Interpersonal relations -- Drama. -- England
- Men -- Drama. -- Employment -- England
- Television comedies.
- Television series.
Recently Listed On
- Nerds in films & TV
- books to read and DVDs to watch
- Checkout History
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- Underrated TV Shows
Login to add tags
The IT crowd. The complete 1st season
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV IT Season 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
Title from container.
Originally broadcast on television in 2006.
Contains all 6 episodes from the first season.
Special features: Deleted scenes; "Behind The IT crowd" featurette; "Hello friend" featurette.
Yesterday's jam -- Calamity Jen -- Fifty-fifty -- The red door -- The haunting of Bill Crouse -- Aunt Irma visits.
Chris O'Dowd, Richard Ayoade, Katherine Parkinson.
Roy and Moss toil in the squalid basement of a huge company, fielding IT help desk calls. Roy has a lousy attitude coupled with an eye for the ladies. Moss is dressed by his mother and has an aerosol can of water clipped ot his belt. Into their life of 'users, ' pizza, science fiction and firewalls comes middle manager Jen, a spunky can-do career gal who doesn't know one end of a laptop from another. Now Jen will introduce real life to the guys who email the fire brigade in an emergency, invent a psycho for an internet dating site and display sympathetic PMS symptoms once a month.
DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1); Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
Login to write a review of your own.