- Published: New York : Little, Brown, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 262 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- Titanic (Steamship) -- Fiction.
- Space and time -- Fiction.
- Fashion -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Connecticut
- Connecticut -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Historical / General
- JUVENILE FICTION / Girls & Women
- JUVENILE FICTION / Clothing & Dress
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The time-traveling fashionista
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor, Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen
Twelve-year-old Louise Lambert accepts an invitation to a private sale of vintage clothing but upon donning an evening gown, she finds herself in 1912 aboard the Titanic as the gown's original owner, silent film star Alice Baxter.
Reviews & Summaries
I loved this, definitely recommend
THE ILLUSTRATIONS ARE AMAZING omg they really bring the story to life
A quick read. Full color illustrations throughout.
Login to write a review of your own.