- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 291 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 880
- Mermaids -- Fiction.
- Paranormal fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Singing -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Physical & Emotional Abuse (see also Social Issues / Sexual Abuse)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Bullying
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor
Assaulted and left on the cliffs outside of her grim Alaskan fishing village by her abusive, alcoholic uncle, fourteen-year-old Luce expects to die when she tumbles into the icy waters below, but when she instead transforms into a mermaid she is faced with struggles and choices she could never have imagined.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.