- Published: Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Stone Arch Books, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 105 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 490
- Titanic (Steamship) -- Fiction.
- Ocean liners -- Fiction.
- Shipwrecks -- Fiction.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Adventure fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Brezenoff, Steven
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
While unpacking a special collection of Titanic artifacts at the local museum, best friends Tucker and Maya touch a canceled ticket and find themselves transported back to Queenstown, Ireland, where the Titanic is boarding--can they figure out how to save a new friend, and still get back to their own time? Return to Titanic, Book 1.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.