- Published: [United States] : PBS, 
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: Original UK ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (150 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 9781608836055 (set)
- 1608836053 (set)
- Fellowes, Julian.
- Trubridge, Liz.
- Pearce, Ashley.
- Bonneville, Hugh.
- McGovern, Elizabeth, 1961-
- Smith, Maggie, 1934-
- Carter, Jim, 1948-
- Logan, Phyllis.
- Wilton, Penelope, 1946-
- Dockery, Michelle, 1981-
- Stevens, Dan, 1982-
- Coyle, Brendan.
- Frogatt, Joanne, 1979-
- Carnival Films (Great Britain)
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Country life -- Drama. -- Great Britain
- Families -- Drama. -- Great Britain
- Household employees -- Drama. -- Great Britain
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Drama. -- Great Britain
- Television series.
- Historical television programs.
- Fiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Golden Globes 2013 Nominees
- Great Television for Teens
- British TV
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- Things that make me happy
- Checkout History
- Entertainment for Adults
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Downton Abbey. Season 2, Disc 3
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Downton Season 2, Disc 3
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult, West Adult
Includes episode 8.
Originally aired as a television series in 2011.
Special features: Fashion & uniforms; Romance in a time of war; House to hospital.
Hugh Bonneville, Elizabeth McGovern, Maggie Smith, Jim Carter, Phyllis Logan, Penelope Wilton, Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens, Brendan Coyle, Joanne Froggatt.
Season two returns as the Great War rages across Europe, and not even the serene Yorkshire countryside is free from its effects. The men and women of Downton are doing their part both on the front lines and the home front, but the intensity of war only serves to inflame the more familiar passions of love, loss, blackmail, and betrayal.
DVD; NTSC, region 1; widescreen; stereo.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.