- Published: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 36 p. : col. ill. ; 26 x 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Inventors -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
What color is my world? : the lost history of African-American inventors
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
While twins Ella and Herbie help the handyman Mr. Mital work on their new home, he tells them about such inventors as Granville Woods, Dr. Henry T. Sampson, and James West, giving them a new view of their heritage as African-Americans.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.