- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 315 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 790
Recently Listed On
- Tween Books w/o Young Love as a Key Component
- Chapter Books for Fifth and Sixth Grade Boys
- Challenging Reads for grades 5 and Up
- Book Club Suggestions
- Fave Books
- For Grayson
- Disabilities in Fiction
- Books I've Read
- Publisher Weekly Best Children's Fiction Books of 2012
Login to add tags
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Palacio, R. J.
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities and was not expected to survive, goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school in Manhattan, which entails enduring the taunting and fear of his classmates as he struggles to be seen as just another student.
Reviews & Summaries
Also, Palacio just released an e-book called The Julian Chapter, which is a sequel of sorts to Wonder. I had high expectations, and she met them. Read them both!
Login to write a review of your own.