- Published: London : Titan Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 214 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- John, Little Willie, -- 1937-1968.
- Singers -- Biography.
- Soul musicians -- Biography.
- Rhythm and blues musicians -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
- Cool Cats: Stars of the 1950s
- African American Music Appreciation Month
- Michigan Notable Books 2012 (awarded by the Library of Michigan) in the AADL collection
Login to add tags
Fever : Little Willie John, a fast life, mysterious death and the birth of soul : the authorized biography
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, West Adult
Little Willie John was an American R&B singer who performed in the 1950s and early 1960s and is best known for his popular music chart successes with songs such as, "All Around the World" (1955), "Need Your Love So Bad" (1956) and "Fever" the same year, the latter covered in 1958 by Peggy Lee.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.