- Published: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: xi, 228 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Global Financial Crisis, 2008-2009.
- United States -- Economic policy -- 2009
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 2009
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2009
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Public Policy / Economic Policy
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Debacle : Obama's war on jobs and growth and what we can do now to regain our future
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
"During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama promised time after time "a net spending cut" to make government smaller in order to cut the deficit. But the huge increase in government spending and debt, and the resulting higher future taxes will make America a poorer country. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the deficits that President Obama proposes for the years from 2011 through 2020 come to a staggering $126,000 per family of four. That is on top of the $35,000 per family already chalked up under the first two years of Obama's administration. But has all the new government been worth it? Are Americans happier because the government has determined where this money should be spent? The answer is clearly no"
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.