- Published: New York : Crown Publishers, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: viii, 304 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Influence.
- Terrorism -- Government policy -- History -- 21st century.
- Progressivism (United States politics) -- History -- 21st century.
- Political culture -- History -- 21st century. -- United States
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 2001-2009.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 2009
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2009
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
While America sleeps : a wake-up call for the post-9/11 era
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 327.73 Fe
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
pt. 1. Losing our focus on Al Qaeda -- A quiet, almost smoldering determination -- A growing climate of fear in the capital -- The Iraq deception -- A game of risk -- In for a penny, in for a pound -- pt. 2. Manipulating the trauma of 9/11 -- An old wish list of the FBI -- A pre-1776 mindset -- Morphing Islam into Al Qaeda -- Trivializing national security and foreign policy for political gain -- Economic collapse and the loss of international focus -- pt. 3. Awakening America -- Members of Congress engaging other countries -- Americans reaching out to the rest of the world.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.