- Published: Park Ridge, Ill. : Albert Whitman, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 107 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 640
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters)
- Gardens -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Mystery fiction.
Recently Listed On
- books to read 2014
- favorite authors
- Previous Books I've read
- Children's Mystery
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
The garden thief
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Mystery / Warner, Gertrude
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, West Youth
The Alden children discover another mystery when the agree to help injured Mr. Yee tend to his plot in the community garden and find out that vegetables are going missing and plots are being vandalized.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.