- Published: New York : Clarion Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 47 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 500
Recently Listed On
- Easy fun chapter books for third graders
- Theodor Seuss Geisel Award
- 2012 Notable Children's Books (Younger)
- Winners of the Geisel Award
- May School Visits 2012 Vicki K-5
- May School Visits 2012 K-3 Laura
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Tales for very picky eaters
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Schneider, Josh
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
A father tells outlandish stories while trying to get his young son, who is a very picky eater, to eat foods he thinks he will not like.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.