- Published: New York : HarperTeen, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 310 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Theater -- Fiction.
- Sexual orientation -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Australia
- Australia -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Stonewall Book Awards (Youth)
- Gowns, Greasepaint, and Guitars: YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Teens 2013
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Sixteen-year-old Ava does not know who she is or where she belongs, but when she tries out a new personality--and sexual orientation--at a different school, her edgy girlfriend, potential boyfriend, and others are hurt by her lack of honesty.
Login to write a review of your own.