- Published: New York : Amistad, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
- Segregation -- Fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- Singing -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Fiction. -- History -- 1951
Recently Listed On
- Younger Kids - GrandMothers and GrandFathers
- LINKS Kindergarten through Third Grade
- Picture Book History - African-American stories
Login to add tags
When Grandmama sings
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E MIT
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Pittsfield Youth PicBks, Traverwood Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
An eight-year-old girl accompanies her grandmother on a singing tour of the segregated South, both of them knowing that Grandmama's songs have the power to bring people together.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.