- Published: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 32 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 700
Recently Listed On
- PreK Bits - WINTER stories for 1-6 yrs
- 2012 Notable Children's Books (Younger)
- Recipients of the Golden Kite Award
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Over and under the snow
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E MES
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books, Pittsfield Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
Over the snow, the world is hushed and white, but under the snow is a secret world of squirrels and snowshoe hares, bears and bullfrogs, and many others who live outside in the woods during the winter.
Reviews & Summaries
I love how the index has a list of the animals and where they live during winter.
Login to write a review of your own.