- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st Touchstone hardcover ed.
- Description: xviii, 317 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781439199022 (hbk.)
- 1439199027 (hbk.)
- Ciaglia, Anthony -- Correspondence.
- Serial murderers -- Correspondence.
- Serial murderers -- Psychology.
- Serial murders.
- TRUE CRIME / Murder / Serial Killers
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The serial killer whisperer : how one man's tragedy helped unlock the deadliest secrets of the world's most terrifying killers
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 364.152 Ea
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
"A Touchstone Book."
"From New York Times bestselling author Pete Earley comes the true story of a young man who suffers a traumatic brain injury that renders him incapable of judging or feeling repulsion, and subsequently becomes the most trusted confidant of numerous imprisoned serial killers"
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.