- Published: New York : Henry Holt, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 140 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- Communism -- Fiction.
- Political persecution -- Fiction. -- Soviet Union
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Soviet Union -- Fiction. -- History -- 1925-1953
Recently Listed On
- May School VIsits- 5/31, 2012, 3-5
- Historical Fiction World - grades 4-9
- Kid Bits - Historical Fiction BOCD - grades 3-8
Login to add tags
Breaking Stalin's nose
There are currently 8 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
In the Stalinist era of the Soviet Union, ten-year-old Sasha idolizes his father, a devoted Communist, but when police take his father away and leave Sasha homeless, he is forced to examine his own perceptions, values, and beliefs.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.