- Published: [United States] : PBS Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 2 videodiscs (240 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Television programs -- History -- 20th century. -- United States
- Television viewers -- Attitudes. -- United States
- Television actors and actresses -- United States.
- Documentary television programs.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
America in primetime
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 302.23 Am
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Originally broadcast 10/30/2011-11/20/2011.
Since its inception, television has served as a lens on American society, and in the expansive world of modern TV. Today's heroes and villains have come a long way from their predecessors. Showcased is this iconic American art form, which has both reflected and shaped the country's national character. Contains the following four programs: Independent Woman; Man of the House; The Misfit; and The Crusader. Features more than a hundred in-depth interviews with the creators, writers and actors.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.