- Published: New York : Newmarket Press, c1986.
- Year Published: 1986
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xii, 145 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Children and death.
- Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Bereavement -- Psychological aspects.
- Parent and child.
- Children -- Counseling of.
- Teenagers -- Counseling of.
Login to add tags
How do we tell the children? : a parents' guide to helping children understand and cope when someone dies
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 155.937 Sc
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
Discusses how to explain the facts of death to children from two-year-olds to teenagers.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.