- Published: [United States] : Burbank, CA : Distributed by BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc. ; Distributed in the USA and Canada by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 2 videodiscs (348 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Cross, Neil.
- Kirk, Brian.
- Miller, Sam.
- Schwartz, Stefan.
- Elba, Idris.
- Wilson, Ruth, 1982-
- Mackintosh, Steven.
- Varma, Indira.
- McGann, Paul.
- Reeves, Saskia.
- Brown, Warren.
- BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc.
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- 2 Entertain (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- BBC America.
- Police -- Drama.
- Gifted persons -- Drama.
- Serial murderers -- Drama.
- Television mini-series.
- Thrillers (Television programs)
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Television serials.
Recently Listed On
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- DVD Mystery and Detective Series
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Luther. Season 1
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Luther Season 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
DVD release of episodes originally broadcast as a 6 part mini-series on the BBC America in 2010.
Special features: Luther, the world of a true maverick featurette.
Disc 1. Episodes 1-3 (174 min.) -- Disc 2. Episodes 4-6 ; Special features.
Idris Elba, Ruth Wilson, Stephen Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Paul McGann, Saskia Reeves, Warren Brown.
A self-destructive near-genius, Luther might just be as dangerous as the depraved criminals he hunts. Luther follows his own moral code as much as the rules of criminal law. But he quickly becomes locked in a lethal battle of wits with Alice, a beautiful, highly intelligent mass murderer, and his decision-making process becomes increasingly murky. Luther's lonely path pulls him towards the very edge of temptation.
DVD ; widescreen (16:9, enhanced) presentation ; Dobly digital stereo.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.