- Published: [United States] : Burbank, CA : Distributed by BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc. ; Distributed in the USA and Canada by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 2 videodiscs (348 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Cross, Neil.
- Kirk, Brian.
- Miller, Sam.
- Schwartz, Stefan.
- Elba, Idris.
- Wilson, Ruth, 1982-
- Mackintosh, Steven.
- Varma, Indira.
- McGann, Paul.
- Reeves, Saskia.
- Brown, Warren.
- BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc.
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- 2 Entertain (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- BBC America.
- Police -- Drama.
- Gifted persons -- Drama.
- Serial murderers -- Drama.
- Television mini-series.
- Thrillers (Television programs)
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Television serials.
Recently Listed On
- Favorite Police Murder Mystery Shows & Movies
- British crime dramas/mysteries
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- Checkout History
- DVD MYSTERY and DETECTIVE Series
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Luther. Season 1
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Luther Season 1
DVD release of episodes originally broadcast as a 6 part mini-series on the BBC America in 2010.
Special features: Luther, the world of a true maverick featurette.
Disc 1. Episodes 1-3 (174 min.) -- Disc 2. Episodes 4-6 ; Special features.
Idris Elba, Ruth Wilson, Stephen Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Paul McGann, Saskia Reeves, Warren Brown.
A self-destructive near-genius, Luther might just be as dangerous as the depraved criminals he hunts. Luther follows his own moral code as much as the rules of criminal law. But he quickly becomes locked in a lethal battle of wits with Alice, a beautiful, highly intelligent mass murderer, and his decision-making process becomes increasingly murky. Luther's lonely path pulls him towards the very edge of temptation.
DVD ; widescreen (16:9, enhanced) presentation ; Dobly digital stereo.
The police find the girl just in time, but the serial killer nonetheless falls from a great height and ends up in a coma. Did Luther let him fall intentionally? After putting our protagonist on leave for several months, the police decide Luther was not at fault and bring him back on board. Unfortunately, his marriage has suffered in the meantime. His first suspect, Alice, whom he believes has killed her parents but cleverly hidden the evidence, takes advantage of Luther's personal issues.
Login to write a review of your own.