- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 219 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- Makeup artists -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Single-parent families -- Fiction.
- Hispanic Americans -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Stonewall Book Awards (Youth)
- Fiction by African American Authors
- 2012 Rainbow Project Book Nominations
- Lambda Literary Award winners
Login to add tags
Putting makeup on the fat boy
by Wright, Bil.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
Sixteen-year-old Carlos Duarte is on the verge of realizing his dream of becoming a famous make-up artist, but first he must face his jealous boss at a Macy's cosmetics counter, his sister's abusive boyfriend, and his crush on a punk-rocker classmate.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.