- Published: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 353 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 740
- Cold War -- Fiction.
- Alchemy -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Elizabeth II, 1952
Recently Listed On
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- If you liked The Cabinet of Wonders
- Recipients of the E.B. White Read Aloud Award
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Pittsfield Teen
Follows a fourteen-year-old American girl whose life unexpectedly transforms when she moves to London in 1952 and gets swept up in a race to save the world from nuclear war.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.