- Published: Cambridge, Mass. : Da Capo Lifelong, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st Da Capo Press ed.
- Description: ix, 223 p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Vegan Holiday Cooking & Baking!
- Vegan Goodness
- Vegan Desserts
- Cookies, Cakes, Bread, And Pie, Oh My!
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- Vegan Cookbooks Pt. 2
- Pie is good.
- Cooking for & Living with Food Allergies - Dairy-Free Recipes
yumtastic cobblers desserts faux baking melt in your mouth dairy free tarts super yum isa chandra moskowitz dairy-free veganism vegan pie diet restrictions dietary needs
Login to add tags
Vegan pie in the sky : 75 out-of-this-world recipes for pies, tarts, cobblers & more
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 641.5636 Mo
Isa and Terry have another winner with Vegan Pie in the Sky. All the recipes I've made from it have been delicious and not too difficult. As usual, most of the ingredients aren't hard to find, and they give tips and great commentary on pie making.
Another amazing cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. These recipes are so yummy you will be glad your vegan.
Login to write a review of your own.