- Published: New York : Doubleday, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: ix, 261 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lamarr, Hedy, -- 1913-2000.
- Actresses -- Biography.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Biography.
- Spread spectrum communications.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Hedy's folly : the life and breakthrough inventions of Hedy Lamarr, the most beautiful woman in the world
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 791.43 La
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
Describes the lesser-known technological talents of actress Hedy Lamarr and the collaborative work with avant-garde composer George Antheil that eventually led to the development of spread-spectrum radio, cell phones, and GPS systems.