- Published: New York : Marshall Cavendish, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 248 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 830
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- Alaska
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Catholic schools -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Alaska -- Fiction. -- History -- 1959
Recently Listed On
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- National Book Award Finalists 2011
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
Login to add tags
My name is not easy
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen
Alaskans Luke, Chickie, Sonny, Donna, and Amiq relate their experiences in the early 1960s when they are forced to attend a Catholic boarding school where, despite different tribal affiliations, they come to find a sort of family and home.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.