- Published: New York : Akashic Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 256 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Caribbean Americans -- Fiction.
- Immigrants -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
As Caribbean American Anna Sinclair, the head of a publishing imprint that focuses on ethnic writers, faces challenges at work, she struggles with her mother's cancer diagnosis and starts dating her mother's oncologist.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.