- Published: New York, NY : Oxmoor House, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 320 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Women -- Life skills guides.
- Women -- Conduct of life.
- Women -- Health and hygiene.
- Women -- Psychology.
- Self-realization in women.
- Celebrities -- Interviews.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
O's best advice ever! : make over your life with Oprah and friends : including Dr. Oz, Bob Greene, Suze Orman, Dr. Phil, Martha Beck, and more
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 646.7 O's
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, West Adult
Oprah revisits some of her most fascinating interviews and reveals what she's learned for sure after 25 landmark years of the Oprah Winfrey Show. Dr. Oz and Bob Greene share simple strategies for your health and fitness. Suze Orman and Dr. Phil shed light on your money and your relationships. Martha Beck and Lisa Kogan provide a roadmap for living your best life.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.