- Published: New York : Schwartz & Wade Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Novels in verse.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Slavery -- Fiction.
- Four elements (Philosophy) -- Fiction.
- Blacksmiths -- Fiction.
- Blacks -- Fiction. -- Mali
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
In eighteenth-century West Africa, a boy raised by his blacksmith father and the Mother Elements--Wind, Fire, Water, and Earth--is captured and taken to America as a slave.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.