- Published: [United States] : PBS, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (60 min.) : sd., col. & b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- McBrien, Judith Paine.
- Allen, Joan, 1956-
- Archimedia Workshop (Firm)
- WETA-TV (Television station : Washington, D.C.)
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Burnham, Daniel Hudson, -- 1846-1912.
- Architects -- Biography. -- United States
- City planners -- Biography. -- United States
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Documentary films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Make no little plans : Daniel Burnham and the American city
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 720.92 Ma
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
Special features: interview extras: Burnham & Root; Burnham & the city; Burnham's character; 1893 World's Fair.
Narrated by Joan Allen.
The story of Daniel Burnham, a dreamer who shaped some of America's best-known places and spaces. The film explores Burnham's fascinating career and complex legacy as public debate continues today about how and for whom cities are planned.
DVD ; Region 1 ; NTSC ; widescreen presentation ; stereo.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.