- Published: New York : Bloomsbury, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 212 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 730
Recently Listed On
- Kid Bits - Robots for grades 1-5
- Nominees for the Andre Norton Award For Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Science Fiction for Fifth Graders
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
The boy at the end of the world
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Science Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Born half-grown in a world that is being destroyed, Fisher has instinctive knowledge of many things, including that he must avoid the robot that knows his name.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.