- Published: New York : Bloomsbury, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 212 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 730
Recently Listed On
- Elementary Kids - Robot Stories
- Nominees for the Andre Norton Award For Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Science Fiction for Fifth Graders
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
The boy at the end of the world
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Science Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Born half-grown in a world that is being destroyed, Fisher has instinctive knowledge of many things, including that he must avoid the robot that knows his name.
I think this is a good book for a young reader looking for an adventure story. It even has bits of humor. Nobody's life is going to be diminished if they miss it though.
Login to write a review of your own.