- Published: New York : First Second, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 262 p. : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Lexile: 620
Recently Listed On
- Comics and other items recommended on Comics Are Great!
- Science and Scientist Graphic Novels
- Great Graphic Novels for Teens 2012
- Adult Graphic Novel Core List
- Graphic Novels I've Enjoyed
- Graphic novel biographies, autobiographies, and memoirs
- Comics by artists and writers attending Kids Read Comics 2013!
Login to add tags
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Adult Graphic Novel / Ottaviani, Jim
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult
"In this substantial graphic novel biography, First Second presents the larger-than-life exploits of Nobel-winning quantum physicist, adventurer, musician, world-class raconteur, and one of the greatest minds of the twentieth century: Richard Feynman. Written by nonfiction comics mainstay Jim Ottaviani and brilliantly illustrated by First Second author Leland Myrick, Feynman tells the story of the great man's life from his childhood in Long Island to his work on the Manhattan Project and the Challenger disaster. Ottaviani tackles the bad with the good, leaving the reader delighted by Feynman's exuberant life and staggered at the loss humanity suffered with his death" -- from publisher's web site.
Reviews & Summaries
This guy is fascinating, and once you read this, you'll think so, too.
Login to write a review of your own.