- Published: [Rockford, Mich.] : Robb N. Johnston, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- PreK Bits - FALL stories for 1-6 yrs.
- Checkout History
- Really Amazing Children's Books!
- Nature and Ecology - gr. PreK-1
- books to request list
- Picture Book Readaloud for gr. K-2
- AADL Staff Picks--Mara (Youth)
Login to add tags
The woodcutter and the most beautiful tree
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E JOH
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth PicBks, Traverwood Youth PicBks
The determined woodcutter stands before The Most Beautiful Tree on four occasions. In the spring, summer, and autumn, the Tree is able to use her wits and generosity to cleverly avoid his axe. In the dead cold of winter, she finds herself barren and defenseless when he comes calling one last time.
Login to write a review of your own.