- Published: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Stories in rhyme.
- Imagination -- Fiction.
- Imaginary creatures -- Fiction.
- Play -- Fiction.
- Fear of the dark -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Dragon Picture Books
- Castles and Dragons and Knights, Oh My!
- 2012 Notable Children's Books (Younger)
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
King Jack and the dragon
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E BEN
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
Jack, Zack, and Caspar build a castle fort, then spend a day fighting dragons and beasts, but at day's end giants carry away first Sir Zack, then Caspar, and King Jack is left to face night creatures alone.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.