- Published: New York : Plume, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 296 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Women authors -- Fiction.
- Divorced women -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Bainbridge Island (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
Login to add tags
The violets of March
by Jio, Sarah.
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, West Adult
In a mystical place where violets bloom out of season and the air is salt drenched, a heartbroken woman stumbles upon a diary and steps into the life of its anonymous author.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.