- Published: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 512 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- College students -- Fiction.
- Baseball players -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Michigan, Lake, Region -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- College stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The art of fielding
There are currently 12 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Pittsfield Adult
"At Westish College, a small school on the shore of Lake Michigan, baseball star Henry Skrimshander seems destined for big-league stardom. But when a routine throw goes disastrously off course, the fates of five people are upended."--from publisher's description.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.