- Published: [Hollywood, Calif.] : Paramount : CBS DVD, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: Definitive gold box ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1415735107 (set)
- 9781415735107 (set)
- Latt, David J.
- Frost, Mark, 1953-
- Lynch, David, 1946-
- MacLachlan, Kyle, 1960-
- Ontkean, Michael.
- Amick, Mädchen.
- Ashbrook, Dana, 1967-
- Beymer, Richard, 1939-
- Boyle, Lara Flynn.
- Fenn, Sherilyn.
- Frost, Warren.
- Lipton, Peggy, 1947-
- Marshall, James, 1967-
- McGill, Everett.
- Nance, Jack.
- Wise, Ray, 1947-
- Horse, Michael.
- Goaz, Harry.
- Twin Peaks Productions, Inc.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation (1914-1927)
- Lynch/Frost Productions.
- Propaganda Films (Firm)
- CBS DVD (Firm)
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Drama.
- Murder -- Drama. -- Investigation -- Washington (State)
- Government investigators -- Drama. -- Washington (State)
- City and town life -- Drama. -- Washington (State)
- Washington (State) -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- Mystery -- Television series.
- Thriller -- Television series.
- Television serials.
- Mystery television programs.
- Suspense television programs.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Twin Peaks. The 1st Season, Disc 1
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Twin Season 1, Disc 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Created by David Lynch and Mark Frost.
Originally broadcast on television in 1990-1991.
Disc 1: The pilot (original and international versions).
Kyle MacLachlan, Michael Ontkean, Mädchen Amick, Dana Ashbrook, Richard Beymer, Lara Flynn Boyle, Sherilyn Fenn, Warren Frost, Peggy Lipton, James Marshall, Everett McGill, Jack Nance, Ray Wise, Michael Horse, Harry Goaz.
Follow FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper and Sheriff Harry S. Truman as they try to hunt down just who killed Laura Palmer in the sleepy town of Twin Peaks, Washington.
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround stereo., Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo., Dolby Digital mono., NTSC, remastered.
More than anything, it's weird. I'm sorry, WEIRD. But good weird. Agent Cooper is fantastic and I could watch him throw rocks at bottles or enjoy huckleberry pie and coffee any time. I also like Audrey, because she's totally batty, Lara Flynn Boyle, because I remember her from a lawyer show where she weighed 60 pounds and it's great to watch her a healthy, if overdramatic, teenager, and I love Lucy, for her super high voice, her ridiculous questions and the way she stacks the donuts.
Two things about this show really stand out for me in fascination. One: Tony and Riff from West Side Story are in this show. That's nuts. I pray there is a musical episode, like in Buffy. But if there was, I'd have heard about it and watched it by now. Two: This show was on network television. CBS, as a matter of fact. Suck it, Two and a Half Men.
Login to write a review of your own.