- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster hardcover ed.
- Description: 310 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Women -- Fiction. -- Korea
- Self-realization in women -- Fiction.
- Marriage customs and rites -- Fiction. -- Korea
- Psychological fiction.
- Love stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
This burns my heart
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
Caught between tradition and modernity in 1960s South Korea, a woman in an unhappy marriage struggles to give her daughter a good life.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.