- Published: New York : W. W. Norton & Co., 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 348 p. : map ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Fathers -- Fiction. -- Death
- River life -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Once upon a river
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult
Margo Crane, a beautiful and uncanny markswoman, takes to the Stark River after being complicit in the death of her father and embarks on an odyssey in search of her vanished mother.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.