- Published: Traverse City, Mich. : Arbutus Press, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: , 248 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (chiefly col.) ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Postcards -- Michigan -- West Michigan Pike.
- Automobile travel -- Pictorial works. -- Michigan -- West Michigan Pike
- Postcards -- Michigan.
- West Michigan Pike (Mich.) -- Pictorial works. -- History
- Michigan -- Pictorial works. -- History
Recently Listed On
- Michigan History
- Michigan Notable Books 2012 (awarded by the Library of Michigan) in the AADL collection
Login to add tags
Vintage views along the West Michigan Pike : from sand trails to US-31
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 977.4 By
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl., Malletts Adult, Traverwood Adult
Reviews & Summaries
This book is a great guide to the formation of US 31. I really liked all the old pictures of the route and info about the cities it goes through or has gone through. I like all the little maps of each area and it kind of shows how each of these cities was helped by the highway and the traveling vacationers of the past.
Login to write a review of your own.