- Published: New York : Ferguson Pub., c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: xix, 201 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Allied health personnel -- Vocational guidance.
- Public health personnel -- Vocational guidance.
- Medical personnel -- Vocational guidance.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Health care providers
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 331.702 Bu
Industry history -- State of the industry -- On the job -- Tips for success -- Talk like a pro -- Resources.
Workers in the allied health professions have a passion for helping people. Strong skills and compassion are essential to the job, but to really launch a career, it takes a through knowledge of the complex health care industry, a powerful professional attitude, and the ability to make the most of the many opportunities the field offers.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.