- Published: New York : Hyperion Books for Children, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 57 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Sharing -- Fiction.
- Ice cream, ices, etc. -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Elephants -- Fiction.
- Pigs -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Friendship
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / General
Recently Listed On
- Picture Book Math
- Checkout History
- Favorite picture books (3-year-old)
- Ms. Amanda's Storytimes - Fall 2014
- Kids Love
- children's books
- J's favorites
- Kayla's Storytime July-December 2014
- 2nd Grade Reads
- Chocolate & Ice Cream - Two of my favorite things!
ice cream share friendship sharing book sharing social skills storytime elephant piggie summer willems gerald funny preschool
Login to add tags
Should I share my ice cream?
by Willems, Mo.
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Reader WIL
Gerald the elephant has a big decision to make, but will he make it in time?
wonderful series for so many ages
This is a cute book about sharing. It does a great job going through the different thoughts and choices that go into sharing something you really like.
I love this book and this series. Mo Willems is a great author. Gerald and Piggie are really funny.
Elephant and Piggie books are good reads for preschoolers to early kindergartners although the older kindergartners may also enjoy reading these book. Each page has a few words or a sentence or no dialogues. So it is very easy for beginning readers as they don't feel overwhelmed by number of words. The pictures are simple and lovable. For those who can read more than a sentence or two comfortably they may find elephant and piggie books a little too simple to read, and may want to try something with a little more story and words.
Sweet book about sharing
Great series for early readers -- funny books!
Login to write a review of your own.