- Published: New York : Wendy Lamb Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 216 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 750
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Single-parent families -- Fiction.
- Stores, Retail -- Fiction.
- Rats as pets -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- California
- California -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The summer I learned to fly
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Pittsfield Teen
Thirteen-year-old Drew starts the summer of 1986 helping in her mother's cheese shop and dreaming about co-worker Nick, but when her widowed mother begins dating, Drew's father's book of lists, her pet rat, and Emmett, a boy on a quest, help her cope.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.