- Published: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st media tie-in ed.
- Description: 138 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- The Big List of Awesome Books for First Graders
- 4th Grade Reads
- Animal Stories - gr 1-6
- Children's Books
- Gentle Reads for 3rd Grade and Up
- All books ever read
Login to add tags
Mr. Popper's penguins
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Atwater, Richard
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, West Youth
Originally published: Boston : Little, Brown and Co., 1938.
The unexpected delivery of a large crate containing an Antarctic penguin changes the life and fortunes of Mr. Popper, a house painter obsessed by dreams of the Polar regions.
I thought the movie was a lot better than the book.
The movie was funny.
Login to write a review of your own.