- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 228 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 960
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Extinct birds -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Arkansas
- Arkansas -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Where things come back
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Malletts Teen, Traverwood Teen
Seventeen-year-old Cullen's summer in Lily, Arkansas, is marked by his cousin's death by overdose, an alleged spotting of a woodpecker thought to be extinct, failed romances, and his younger brother's sudden disappearance.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.