- Published: New York : Little, Brown, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st U.S. trade pbk. ed.
- Description: 232 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Dead -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Shipwrecks -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Europe
- Europe -- Fiction. -- History -- 1918-1945
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Prince of Mist
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Traverwood Teen
Translation of : El Príncipe de la Niebla.
Includes a Q&A with Carlos Ruiz Zafon and bestselling author James Patterson (p. 215-232).
In 1943, in a seaside town where their family has gone to be safe from war, thirteen-year-old Max Carver and sister, fifteen-year-old Alicia, with new friend Roland, face off against an evil magician who is striving to complete a bargain made before he died.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.