- Published: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 147 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Camps -- Fiction.
- Memory -- Fiction.
- Blame -- Fiction.
- Novels in verse.
- Michigan -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- HiLo: middle school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Realistic Fiction Middle School
- May School Visits 2012 Vicki Middle School
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
"Frances Foster books."
When fourteen-year-olds Wren and Darra meet at a Michigan summer camp, both are overwhelmed by memories from six years earlier when Darra's father stole a car, unaware that Wren was hiding in the back.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.