- Published: New York : Random House, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 113 p. : ill., photos ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Iceland pony -- Fiction.
- Horses -- Fiction.
- Iceland -- Fiction. -- History -- To 1262
- High interest-low vocabulary books.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Horses
- JUVENILE FICTION / Historical / Europe
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Horse Diaries
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
Around the year 1000, the Icelandic horse named Elska is born and learns about life and her role in the herd, as well as love and friendship, when she rescues the girl to whom she originally belonged. Includes facts about Icelandic horses and Iceland.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.