- Published: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 videodisc (116 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Carroll, Gordon, 1928-2005.
- Giler, David.
- Hill, Walter, 1942-
- Scott, Ridley.
- O'Bannon, Dan.
- Shusett, Ronald.
- Skerritt, Tom.
- Weaver, Sigourney, 1949-
- Cartwright, Veronica.
- Stanton, Harry Dean, 1926-
- Hurt, John, 1940-
- Holm, Ian, 1931-
- Kotto, Yaphet, 1937-
- Goldsmith, Jerry.
- Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Ripley (Fictitious character)
- Monsters -- Drama.
- Human-alien encounters -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Science fiction films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- More: Horror/ Scary films for October
- Classical Geek Education
- Timeless Reels: Classic Films
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Blu-ray Science-Fiction Alien
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally released as a motion picture in 1979.
Bonus features: Audio commentary by director Ridley Scott, cast and crew ; Audio commentary by Ridley Scott (theatrical vesion only) ; Introduction by Ridely Scott (director's cut only) ; Final theatrical isolated score by Jerry Goldsmith ; Composer's original isolated score by Jerry Goldsmith ; Deleted and extened scenes.
Alien (1979 theatrical version) -- Alien (2003 director's cut).
Tom Skerritt, Sigourney Weaver, Veronica Cartwright, Harry Dean Stanton, John Hurt, Ian Holm, Yaphet Kotto.
A mindless, savage, and merciless alien is attacking the crew of an intergalactic freighter, and it must be stopped before they are all killed.
Blu-ray ; 5.1 DTS-HD master audio (English), 4.1 Dobly surround (English), 5.1 DTS (French), 5.1 Dobly digital (Spanish, Portuguese) ; widescreen 2.35:1, AVC@ 25 MBPS, 50GB dual layer ; requires Blu-ray player.